- Reservations may only be scheduled 3 months out.
- Reservations end 15 minutes prior to close time.
- If a time does not show up, it is reserved during all or part of that time block.
- Decreasing the reservation duration can sometimes open up available start times
- Reservations exceeding 4 hours can be made by stacking reservations back to back (ex. 3 hours + 2 hours = 5 hour reservation) It is best to confirm all hours needed for both reservations appear as available times before scheduling.
- The minimum orders are also combined (ex. 5 hours = 3 hours + 2 hours minimums = $60 + $40 = $100 minimum)
- For longer reservations you may be contacted for more information regarding the extension.